Spaghetti

So, yesterday night my mum cooked spaghetti for us and it was 'okaylah'. Not too bad. Last Saturday I also ate spaghetti but didn't take any photo. So, yesterday I took it. As they said, a picture tells thousands of words which I definitely agree with it. With that enjoy!

Spaghetti are western food and it is so popular that Asian also eat it.



Jumbo for fatty. Haha! Too much spaghetti surely will make you puke or feeling like vomiting. Compare spaghetti with char kueh tiaw I prefer the latter. Char Kueh tiaw is very nice in my life dictionary. Somehow spaghetti is also not bad. Thumbs up!

* * * *

Onto today's happening, I woke up very early again like last week saturday. Wonder why? I went to first aid duty at Piasau Boat Club which I said that the place is for rich people. It was bad that I forgot to bring along my camera. I missed that valuable time! I never reached there before and the first time was today. A lot of western people there. They have cute children and I love them in the first sight. Accompanied by my juniors we happilly enjoying there.

The event was trialthon where my tuition teacher also joined. First they swim, cycle and run. The winner was an old man. So nice if I could be the winner. I was sitting there enjoying hot milo which was not so sweet. We talked and met some CH guys. They were swimming, running and cycling. Haha, I saw hot bods of someone. Never to mention it here. It was really a damn that I forgot to bring my camera. F*ck la!

Anyway my life experiences widen today. Haha! It's fun to communicate with strangers. LOL


Every end is the new beginning

Comments

Popular Posts