Today I skipped Class For reasonable reason

Probably they are having Bahasa Malaysia now and I'm so sure that they are either playing poker cards or UNO. Sigh, this week filling my time with those not-so-fun cards. Seriously this is going to go on till long holiday which is on 21/11/2009. Classes are bored so today I didn't go to school as there is no important subjects except that I missed Maths and AddMaths. Others, shoo!

All of all, I really got bad bad marks. Let me list it out :
Malay : 60% only
English : 63% only [f*cking poems and summary]
Modern Maths : 84% [s*ck]
Sejarah : 75% [so lucky what?]
Chemistry : 66% [felt terrible when I got this]
Physics : 72% [Luck only]
Biology : -
Moral : 66% [ awesome]
Sivik : 78% [stupid]
Additional Mathematics : -

Those with dash means has not given back yet. Sigh, these marks make me felt terrible eventhough I seemed like I didn't care much about that. I felt f*ck especially for English paper 2. Believe it or not? I got 1 mark for summary out of 15. So funny but horrible. If I'm a little bit bit bit higher for that paper I'm sure I can get 70+ above. F*CK ler!


* * * * *

Skips, woke up today and did this. Two copies of edited photo with different style. Have a look down there!

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.


(1)

(2)

That kind of edits are not suitable for me. I just make it out of my mind. Diffenrently of course. I'm not a "jiwang" type of person and certainly I don't like it.

It only made me felt unbearable. Strands of hair starting to stand. Haha! But-but, I like the one with spec which made me looked like an auntie or "ama"


* * * *
This afternoon I am going to cleaning up the mess in my room and packaging those borrowed textbooks from my school. Next week, my bag is going to be as light as feather. Or maybe I shouldn't be bringing any bag.


* * *

Every end is a new beginning

Comments

Popular Posts