Brand New Year

One more days to go and it's finally the end of 2009 and starting of a brand new year; 2010. Me too, need to strive hard for the very new year. My important year. Need to face the exam that results on which road I will lead to. Like other bloggers as well, I blog about 2010 and as well as wishing all my readers "Happy New Year!". Certainly, I also will try my best to have a good result too. I mean my academic results. Starting next week, I will meet all the teachers as well as my previous teachers. I hope every teacher are good : ) I know a lot of teachers are transfering to other place and I felt uneasy with that. Other word, sad. Onto the next post, I'll stop here. Bye!

p/s: I will be gone to Sibu tomorrow. So excited! Got to meet my cousins again : )

Comments

Popular Posts