Happy Christmas

She is permanently hiding her face from the public because she don't want people to know her face and she knows that she is way too popular.

A girl like her never have the chance to celebrate a real Christmas truly. I only ever celebrate it once in Sibu where I was born and it was the best Christmas I ever had. I don't really know how to sing Christmas songs because no one teach me and I always surfing the net to listen to Christmas songs. Christmas songs are always sounded so peaceful and happy. I like it when I am shopping with the tune of Christmas songs twinkling in my head.

The day before Christmas, which is Christmas Eve, relatives living in Sibu was really generous to donate at least few presents because that night we; children were going to get the presents. Of course, there were plenty of delicious food. I really love that. I can still feel the atmosphere during that time. The time had came and I really got happy. All the children including me sat in a big big circle. After that, presents are distributed among ourselves until everyone had a present on your hand. After that, the bucket full of presents left 1 present and the music started. We started to pass the presents around and finally the music stopped. And of cousrse the lucky person who got the present was not me. Haha, my cousin got it but I could not remember what was inside the present. I only remember that my big brother was crying because he got a baby milk bottle. I was quite lucky because I got a bottle; big enough for me to bring it to school. My brother changed the milk bottle with my little sister. Then he stopped crying. Haha, such a childish child. LOL. So that time was really really merry merry christmas.

I guess I should have stop here. Recently, hooking up with hongkong drama. Nice! Bye, onto the next post ^^

Comments

Popular Posts