My Kota Kinabalu Trip (1)

Yes, I'm finally back here; MIRI !! (Actually already back 2 days ago :P )

From where? Of course from K.K or should we call that Kota Kinabalu in Sabah, Malaysia. After suffering from 6 days without any Internet, finally I get to blog right now.



Of course there are photos here!!






The view from the apartment we rent for 5 days. It serves a swimming pool and gym. Such a nice facilities they have. I just hate the security guard there. Shiat! I promised myself to build my personal swimming pool next time and it's in closed area. Bleks!!

5 days living there but I totally forget about the gym there. I didn't go and try at the gym there. Such a waste! I was too busy with all the things I did there. Shopping especially.


XD


Cute little Santa Dog ^^



See loads of people there? It's Christmas parade there.

The first day we arrived there, we walked around the nearby stores there. Took a lot of photos but I only uploaded some of it. I was having fun there. They were having X'mas parade. So nice ler. The first time I went. Other than that, they were people who were selling stuffs for their churches I guess. They were yelling and cheering everyone who walk passed by their stalls. Haha, that's nice. Everyone is so joyful.



Cherish, Cherish!


The next day, going to Pulau Manukan. The beach scenery was just simply splendid and hillarious !! I hope I had the big camera like my school's cam. I could take great pictures with that ^^




Fishes to be feed.



One of the islands in front of Manukan Island. Cousins are playing water with me. Brother went for snorkelling. I mean the snorkelling looks stupid. So dumb ah, haha.


Two stupid brother posing stupid poses


Photos picked to upload on the third day :)

Enjoy









Feeling lazy to describe further.



So let the pictures speak by themselves :]








One arm orang utan

I pity this orang utan. He lost on of his arm. You can see it at the photo there. Only one arm to support him walking.


This is shit but forget whose faeces is this. If I'm not mistaken it's a donkey one.




That's the end for the first post. Actually, I'm busying watching HongKong drama :] The most thing that made me happy is happened to watch Astro there ^^


XD so shuang.



PS: To my dearest readers, I won't be putting any Cbox from now onwards. If you want to comment, please click on the comment on top of the post :)

Comments

Popular Posts