My Kota Kinabalu Trip (Last)

Yups! A new way of expressing my second post of the same title. Long time ago, I have been dreaming of buying things unconditionally and I really did it. I really have fun especially on the 4th day of my holiday trip.


Yes, SHOPPING!

It has always been a habit or a must for girls to shop. Actually, I am not quite like a girl, I admit it because of my harsh character. Even my mum said that. Somehow, my "friend" ever said that to me too. I did feel like a knife been stabbed into my "jantung". But nevermind, I just want to be me.

XD

Skip that.

1Borneo is really big. Shops, shops and didn't realise that the time passed so fast. 1 day is definitely not enough for me to go every shops there. I did buy a lot of things. I mean A LOT. My brother is rather more spenthrift than me. He bought a branded shirt cost about RM300+. I mean I can buy more shirts with that amount of money. No need to say, that's my mum money so he wouldn't care that much la.

The photo on the left is the shot I took when we are on the way to half of the Mount Kinabalu the next day. The journey took the whole day and I am really sick of the van who brought us. Not to say that the seats are not comfortable. Just that I don't like to be in a vechicle for long long long hours and the road was like snake and keep going up and I ended up vomitting in a plastic at the back of the van. I hate it. My two brothers were looking at me and felt like vomitting too. Haha. I always hate to sit in car for hours. Everytime there is, I will vomit. "Mabuk kereta".


Spot any iguana (sorry, I don't know what is that) or chameleon in the photo. I don't think is iguana or chameleon because I might be dead after taking this shot. I think is just a kind of unique lizard.
What the hell I'm typing??

I found this thing on the way to butterfly park at the hot spring area. I don't remember what the place is called. Man, I should have note it down in a notebook.



Actually there are more shots of the butterfly, but due to the technical problem here, I backspace some of the photos and lost it. and I am lazy to reupload it again. Sien.

Some of the butterflies are quite pretty but at there, not really many butterflies. I prefer the one I saw few few years ago in Penang. That was a good one.



Other than that, I went to the Rose Garden. This I remember because I took a lot of the pictures here and I really like the weather there. Cool but not too freezing cool. There's sun ray but you stand under it, all you feel is the cool windy air. So nice! I love it. I don't even need a jacket for this. Rose Garden is situated up up at the mountain but it is reachable using venicle.

This shot of butterfly nice right? I took it before the butterfly fled away. I look at this photo also "shuang". Look at the morning dew. I never thought my camera can take this kind of shot. I like it so so much. But when I zoomed further, the result will not be like this. LOUSY!



Taking photos are fun. But too bad, I'm not a photogenic and cause me to look like "obasa" or "ahmu" whenever I take photo. Some people are photogenic. An ugly person turns out not bad in photo taking. I like that. Sigh, a pretty girl here is not a photogenic. Shit! Hahaaaa, no offence! Just want to compliment myself.

Sorry for the unknown girl in there. I just want to show the poinsettia here. Really red. I just wondering whether it's a poinsettia or not. Just guessing. It's in farmville and really look like it.

I like the bright bright red. There are rabbits behind the girl and it stinks. I don't like animals. I prefer flowers.


Flowers make people happy but I never have the feeling where people give me flowers. I wonder how it feels. Must be great. Speaking of flowers remind me of a drama where the guy gives bonquets of flowers to the girl he likes. And the girl is a DJ. She don't like the guy either so tells her listeners that she was late on air because happened to deal with some rubbish (flowers). Haha, that's really a funny scene.

Just pictures to enjoy. Nice right??
Sorry for the messy arrangement. Now, a cactus if not wrong. Hate that, there's no labelling there. Speaking of cactus also remind me something. HAHA. A friend of mine in facebook said that I'm a cactus. fierce and bad. And another friend of mine commented again saying that "hard outside, soft inside". I was LOL that time. He could even think that. Not bad, creative thinking.

HAHA



















































































Tomatoes! I don't like tomotoes. My mum keep on looking at them. Haha, she also got plant some at home but not as fruity as this.





























































At first i thought what is this, especially the "ADA T.V."part. That tv stands for cctv I guess. Haha, humour, humour!.

I know it's quite lame here.




















































The view from the War Memorial Park. At there, everything is like hmm, white I guess. English people love white. But, it's nice. I love white too ^^

White represents peace a formal colour. I got a few of white clothes and like it so much.








I love this so much. Strawberry Garden. First time in my lifetime seeing the real strawberries. I thought I can try it too but too bad they got no stock that time. I would love to try it though I always hate strawberry flavour sell at the market out there.



























No idea what is this. Brocoli? Doesn't seem like one though.














Lastly, Mount Kinabalu. Never thought of climbing it once I saw it. It will take my life if I ever reach the top.

Highest Mountain in South East Asia according to my geography book last time but I don't know whether it is still the highest or not because I googled out and found that they don't agree with it. Still, be happy that I can see the mount quite near. So shuang, now I miss my cousins. They are still children and I always like children. I like to disturb/play with them especially.


My aunt's children are clever you know. Much more fun to play with clever children. Not easy to cry too and not easy to disturb too. Ironicly, I am the victim to be bullied.

I think I had enough for this post. It took me hours to complete it. I have no more to describe.

Bye! \(^_^)/





PS: This time I lazy to put bookmark on my photos. If you want to take, please credit me ^^

Comments

J e s s i e said…
Yeaps I love travelling

Popular Posts