Journey

" Witnesses saw four people smash the glass and throw incenderies into the church building. They came with motorcycles".

They are CRAPS!CRAPS!CRAPS!



Wow, this is too much. I can't say much about this either. This is so cruel for destroying people's place. It's like your property being stolen by your most hatred enemy.

What am I going to blog about?

Viewed a lot of blogs with new interesting entries to shorten the time. The interesting part is, I need to attend a prize giving ceremony at 100Yen Shop Miri for the sake of a T-shirt ( I got a consolation prize ) at 11 am on 24th of January 2010 which falls on Sunday. I wonders who can accompany me there. Actually I never knew the existance of that shop in Miri. But I'm sure it's an adorable shop by its own name; 100Yen.

Can someone tell me where it is before 24 January 2010?



Feeling proud of myself for being a completely moron today. I'm still not good enough. The form ones in our school are pity and lucky. Pity because they have to join camp for orientation purpose. Lucky because of the same reason. Just different people will have different opinion. For me, I think it's lucky :] because you get to know the feeling of camping. I was a bit late for camping experiene because I started to camp the first time when I was 14 which is form 2.

After that, I keep joining and joining.



This year, I don't know that how many chances am I to be chosen for PLKN or National Service which I think it would be tough enough for a weak girl (not me) Haha!

I don't know whether to like it or not until I'm in the NS for 3 months. Maybe after 3 months, I will be missing it so much with so many friends from other states. In PLKN, you tend to be out of the real world. You are free from reality. You just need to train yourself for nothing and think wisely, it is just a waste of time. In the waste of time, you gain muscles and experiences of living like you are having a war. Not bad too ^^



Lastly, quote I like the most ;

Comments

Popular Posts