Chinese New Year 2010

Happy CNY to everybody and of course; my dearest readers !!
So glad that I can post some pictures and WORDS today.

This is pork(sorry to malay readers!). I don't even dare to eat that yesterday night. Once I SEE the fat layer, my appetite gone but I still take a photo of it for remembrance.
Nice right this greenish brocolis. I always love brocolies. It's good for health too

After eating, my father and uncles went to the junction near our house to explode the sky. Yea, fireworks. It sounded more like booming the city or doomsday. Even worse when you reach 12.00 am yesterday. So, in the middle of night, my brothers also watched the fireworks. Some are nice with colourful blings. This are some of the photos I took yesterday.

So, enjoy!




the end. I am going to watch merlin now. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts