Reading Sunday

Photobucket
It's Sunday and I have been reading this book all the while. The more you read, the more interested you are in this book. I like it. The English is good and the story is definitely delicious!

I bought this from Schoolastic through my friend. I like to read heart-wrenching stories. Of course, Shiver is not that kind. It's some sort of love story. A love story between a werewolve and a human I suppose? I haven't finished it though.

This book was awesome that it made me read and read and read non-stop. Reading is good for me as I knew my English sucks like hell.

* * *
Today I still sick. I keep coughing so that the phlegm in my throat coming out and I want to vanish it. I hope I will be better tomorrow because I'm going to have my English oral !

My marks for Summative 1 is getting lower and lower. Let me tell you a secret, I got 35/100 for paper 2 in Additional Mathematics. Fuck la! I keep it as a secret for myself. I didn't tell my mum or dad about this because they will feel dissapointed on me.

I promised my teacher to get at least 80% for the next Summative and I REALLY do. I don't know what I'm thinking at that time. I didn't draw my graph made me lost 10 marks. Luckily, paper 1 helps me a LOT. I got 62/80 and not really proud of it. I want 70/80 or even higher!!

I knew someone's in the class is smiling broadly or even laughing because of my marks. I wouldn't think much about it because I know what I'm doing. So, I said "Nobody is perfect". and we learn from mistake. I'll take it.

I guessed that's all for today :) Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts