Mary Brown

MaryBrown or Mary “爆”

Today, my brother brought us to MaryBrown for lunch.

I couldn't find any good photo from the web, so I might as well give you the address .

People must be neglecting about the official website but not me. I am sure that some of you only care to eat the chicken and everything and didn't know about the fast food restaurant website.

You can click it here

I don't know whether Mary Brown is only in Malaysia or what. But my comment is, it was just so so. Nothing really bothers me about fast food. Not really into it so much.

Today, my brtoehr spent RM69.90 for four person meal. Should go 925. It will be much much cheaper.

Eventhough it's really full, but I feel like puking after eating the fries !

Anyway, it was over. And something funny happened.



to me.



I didn't know how to open the tap water to wash my hands. I was observing on the tap and really was silly enough. Like a village girl.

Then I turned to my brother how to open it, but he didn't bother to help me because he also don't know how to open. Lol.


Then I turned over to the worker standing at the door to welcome the customer and he kindly help me with it. Thank God. I finally washed my hands :/

I was too silly to go and wash my hands first. I should let my brother go first so that he got the shame.

Comments

Popular Posts