A Day In Curtin University of Technology /Miri Go Green Youth Symposium

Proudly presents

............................

two beautiful girls with a tomboy !!

Wakaka, for your information that tomboy is the head prefect in my school.



Do I look cute inside? XD

So, the story began with a long wait of the bus at my respective school. We saw the bus passed our school but it did not stop for us. Instead, the driver collected kolej and st columba first. We ended up in the bus after 2 hours.

Such an unpleasant beginning.

I always felt that whenever I wanted to go anywhere, there must be something wrong. Really, I might lost something or whatever that is not lucky.

I think I got a dark cloud above my head since I was born but that makes me a me :)


I don't know who the heck is this guy name. Because the mike is blurry. I love the lecturer theatre.

It's full with air-conditioner even though I know it's not good for the earth

So, next we reached Curtin after a 30 minutes ride from the city. It's very big and it was my second time to there. The first time was about 6 or 5 years ago.

Started with a speech from an ang mo. continued with yb george chan.


Then, had our lunch at the cafeteria. It was curry chicken, hard boiled egg and cucmber+some other veges. The curry was super duper SPICY. Don't like it.

Next, start with the real thing. The presentation.

The girl in the pic is not me. kay. Lols, she is prettier than me!

I love how she talks. I hope to talk like her but oh, jessie don't dream la.

My presentation was so so, and I think I'm the lousiest among the all. One of the officer keep asking me questions. Shit la.. and all I could answer is just to repeat what I read. Haha, I can't think so fast but my friend helped me.

Other than steel, how to prevent underground storage leakages?

My friend said PVC! That was a good one.


She's sitting beside me starring like this to me. What does this indicates? HATRED!

Mostly , my camera pic was taken by a camerawoman in my group. She snapped and snapped. I saw this so uploaded it. Riam fly riam

I still prefer my school love and serve. sounds nicer ^.^

Another group from my school. They talked on the topic, Endangered Species. Where else, my group talked on about Water Contamination.

In the end, we are entertained by a good lecturer. He's a josephian too :)

He said Josephians are good.


* * *

Back home, I took some photos of the free things I got.

Eco Bag.
bunch of papers.


You just look at the photo then u know. I lazy to type.

Comments

Popular Posts