Hi my dear

Felt so tired right now
After having a cold bath (I don't have heater at home k.)
Tonight have to do some additional mathmatics project.
Due date is this week. I mean this friday.

T_T

* * *

Today something happened. I mean it's really very something.
Something harsh and important.
After receiving a song from my friend, I listened to the song with my phone and then suddenly black out. I thought it was just the normal prank that my phone always did to me.

I thought after I open the battery, the put it back again the phone will be okay.
But it didn't for the first few times.
But still my phone recovered from its illness.

Scare to death!

T_T

That moment was scary. I scared to lost or break my phone. All the contacts will be gone. Hate it so much.

* * *

Tut-tut. I went to eat st Suncity which cost me a bomb too. The longan water is so expensive that i drank the whole water down my throat even though it's tasteless..

Then, went back to my school and on the way someone was calling me, I wanted to pick up the phone and it just

"Prang!!!"

Shit, the phone battery goes off with the cover too. So nasty!
That's the first time that it brokes into pieces.
F8ck :/

I had a terrible day for today but the training was so and so and tired like hell.
At least we did improve some accordingly to our seniors.

Without them, who are we huh?

Really appreciates their hardwork for us :)

Comments

Popular Posts