Randomly

Today I checked my eyes again. My friend asked me to check in few more shops. This time, the results were so far far far away from last time.

75 degrees for both eyes. What the heck is this ????

F*ck la.

don't want to talk about that anymore.

While listening to songs on the player, I feel like want to get myself a mp3. The one on the picture. It will be my X-stress device. Means to overcome my stress for the next few months.

I am going to battle with it till 23 of December. That's the end of my first battle. The second? Don't know yet.

Relly will get one for myself. The first one that I bought is so useless. Something is wrong with it. F*ck la.


Comments

Gabriella said…
O_O u gotta be real?? mine is 4.++ i think.. O_O LOL
J e s s i e said…
but u didn't wear spec right??
Gabriella said…
yeah... but i will be ... soon.. :D

Popular Posts