Short Post

Okay, it's exam time and I'm still blogging here.

Actually I did some revision for tomorrow's paper and suddenly wanted to blog.

So, here I come (:

Erm, one week had past. The exams were so and so. I had no idea whether I did well or not because it was like some good and some bad.

Aih, dearest readers, do you know today is what date?

it's 29th August 2010 and it's my birthday eve !!

Aha, so I knew that tomorrow I won't be touching any internet stuff so it's my quick post here.

There's nothing so big deal about my birthday because I don't celebrate my birthday neither. I just received wishes from my friends and that's it. It feels good if someone remember my birthday :)

So I am officially 17 tonight at midnight :)
17 huh, in this world and did I learn anything?
I guess so.

So this is my wishlist. I only got one wish that is to get straight A+ in my coming ass pee am. That's all what I need (:

Of course, there are more things that I crave for but I just don't feel like writing it here :P


Just wish me happy birthday :))))

I hope I can do better in my exam tomorrow. It was last year that my birthday fall on Sunday and I think the next day exam was also Additional Mathematics :)
A BIG COINCIDENCE.

Comments

Popular Posts