It's Me !

Yeah, Trial 1 had passed !! And it's holiday for a week and three more weeks after that will be my Trial 2.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday again.
Then the next day will be schooling days !! There's no more honeymoon for me anymore :(
16 of December. Somehow, I am included in the list in my school who will be finishing my real test longer than anyone else. I could not believe that I got extra one subject!

But still , it's a reality now. I have to study study and study so that I get what I want in the future :D

I can't stand to get back my exam papers next week :))
I hope teacher did their work though..
hahaha..

* * *
So, after exam on Friday I got myself a haircut and it's definitely nice I think :)
I had planned this before. The hair was really quite short when I tie it. When I let it down, it looks as if it still very long but it looks different when I tie it up into a pony :)

So, I like it cause I don't need much time to tie my hair in the morning and it's very easy to tie it. Furthermore, it's healthy! I cut off the dried and yellow hair ends. Now I want to take care of my hair PROPERLY and my SKIN . I don't want to get dark and no freckles(oh, the sun!) on my face or skin.

I think my girl's hormones are at higher rate of secretion cause I don't really care about my body stuff but recently I don't know why I want to stay pretty :)

XD

So, let's look at my blurry image with new haircut ! (the hair is tied up )

Sorry for the blurry image and not so clear haircut :P

I wanted to be mysterious :)

Hahah!!

Thanks, bye :)

Last but not least GAMBATEH in my exams !!

Comments

Popular Posts