Movie(s) Day

Step Up 3D. I don't know why the heck it is called 3D at the back there even though my friends explained it to me today. And I don't give a damn. I just opened my eyes BIG BIG and watched the movie.

The movie was like ummm.. okay.. but tell you , I don't dance but it makes me want to dance (but, you know.... old lady like me can't dance and neither am I interested in it) So, I just watch and watch.

The ending was perfect and the most amazing part is that when the guy asked the girl to go somewhere and they did the kissing scene for the first time and love bloomed between them.

Thrilled? 50%

Haha, today was quite a day for me cause the thing that made me happy is I bought a pirated CD of Kris Allen's songs + some David Achuleta's songs. Sorry, I have no idea how to burn songs into a CD using the software as my friend asked me to do so. Nah, I just spent RM5 for it and that's it. I had a collection of pirated CDs in my room. XD

So happy that I added a new friend into the CD couch :) Ahahahha! Anyway, I also watched another movie entitled "Piranha" and it's the worst movie ever other than Final Destination. I don't feel like uploading any Piranha cover here because it will pollute my blog.

Piranha was a deadly and lame movie. Towards the end "wth..." appeared on my mind. Hard to imagine it.

***
Next, today I found out one nice place to hang out with your friends which is the Iglool (not sure of the spelling) and I like it very much. Of course, the snowy chocolate ice cream that I tasted today. Superb!

I never know the existence of that place until today when my friends brought me there
I am such a dummy !

:P

Anyway, thanks to my friends that I had a great outing today ! Thanks ya !




Comments

Anonymous said…
最近,我碰到你的博客,并一直在阅读一起。我以为我会离开我的第一个评论。我不知道该说什么,只是我喜欢阅读。不错的博客。
J e s s i e said…
哈哈,谢谢你 :)
Anonymous said…
这篇文章非常有趣,特别是因为我在思考这个问题上搜索的最后一个星期四。.

Popular Posts