Love

Do all things with love.

Let's talk about love today. I have been finding things to type because my hand is really itchy enough. So, what's love is?

A handy and popular topic among teenagers. All that I am about to write here is just my opinion. Sorry if you get hurt about what I am going to write. You know, "kebebasan bersuara" which means, you can voice out your opinion with some limitation.

It's just a feeling that everyone will encounter with. As said above, we must do everything with love. We eat with love. We drink with love. We play with love. We study with love. We shit with love. We do everything with love. Haha, it sounds funny. Certainly, without love all the thing we do will be upside down.

If you don't love to shit, you won't shit gracefully. LOL What am I talking about?
Okay, here's the real catch.


Love is pure and divine. Don't ever troubled over love. You know, teenagers (I'm just stating the fact, just take me as a mature girl) keep complaining about breakups and all those stupid problems they have in their so-called love life. I mean, teenagers, what's the use to love right now. You have to think, you are still young and love is all from your family. I'm sorry to say that if you don't have kins anymore during this young age, you still can get some friend love (not that kind of "love") or even teacher. But not from your boyfriend love. Emphasize that "boyfriend"

Boyfriend is just a guy who loves to say "I love you" without knowing the meaning behind. "I love you" this three words can't be blurted out easily. If your boyfriend, in every three seconds telling you and messaging you just to tell you that he loves you. I mean, your boyfriend is such a dog(I wanted to say bitch but I feel pity to say them a bitch because bitch is a female dog). Just toss him in to the bin and walk off.

I never like things like love-ships during schooling. It's simply boring, plain and a waste of time! I rather do a more important stuff like getting number 1 in class and excel in studies. That is like so far more more more and more important than that.

I don't know what more to write because I'm out of idea right now. In a nutshell, please don't indulge yourself deeeply in love when you are still KID ages between 13 to 17. That is only a play of hormones in your body that you ended up in misconception as LOVE. Hahaha! How dumb am I to accept someone's love before ! Once you are in love, you are strangled in everything you do. You lose your freedom but I know, you get presents from your boyfriend. That's the only good thing you get. You need not to pay for meals, and movie ticket fee. HAHAHA! Right, girls? I seriously agree with it ! For those who just broke up, make sure you don't throw the gifts he gave , just sell it and you can get some money there ;)

Just get presentS and bye-bye to your boyfriend ~ It's the best thing to do in the world. HAHAHAHA !!

Okay, I have to go and back to my revision!
Thanks for reading !




Comments

super agree with your Love post eh! 60% of love is a failure only 40% is success. and 13-17 definetly was not a correct time to get in love. from my exprience :P all you get is betrayal,gv u fking promise but at th end still leave you xD
reeyau said…
"more important stuff like getting number 1 in class and excel in studies"
very true. that determines ur future. i dont think your 'boyfriend' does.
good one. ;)
Anonymous said…
ك جديد ، وأنا دائما البحث على الانترنت عن المواد التي يمكن أن تساعدني. شكرا لكم نجاح باهر! شكرا لك! أردت دائما أن أكتب شيئا في موقعي من هذا القبيل. يمكن لي أن أعتبر جزءا من مشاركتك لبلدي بلوق؟
Anonymous said…
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!.

Popular Posts