I am home

The title says it all. I am home in the middle of night. The journey to my home was simply hating ang tiring because I had to ride on bus for about 8 hours. But most importantly, I am home. Home is always the best place. A place to sleep, eat, rest and do what ever you want. Today, I am about to blog about something random that related to Christmas. There are photos taken :) Enjoy





Three photos above are my Christmas present from my aunt. Merry Christmas ! Even though the teddy is not fit for me to hug because it is just a size of my fist, I can't bother much about that. It is a great thing when people give you gifts and you must not complain but be thankful ! Remember this.

The teddy comes with chocolates and I finished it already before I reach my home. Guess that the chocolates are really delicious ! In a few minutes, all are gone. It's inside my stomach.

Besides, I went around popular in Sibu and found something that attract my attention. It's a book entitled "365 ways to Live Happy" I read some, some are just stupid and some are interesting as well. It's a good book to fill up your boredom.


The funny thing is, my short inspirational quote for today is "Read more books" What a good one because I have around 7 books that ought to be read !!

Bye!! On to the next post :)

Comments

Popular Posts