chinese new year is coming soon . . .

Today, 16 January 2011. Few more weeks to go and it's happy chinese new year ! Right, I'm a chinese and I celebrate CNY every year. It's a fun occasion where relatives come to my house to eat the reunion dinner on new year eve. I see my cousins. Got fatter, thinner, taller, shorter? Hahaha. The good thing about new year is I received tons of red packets. Red packets mean money and I love money. I love to spend money. Who doesn't . Alright, till now, I haven't get myself a new pair of jeans. not so much of new clothes. Just a few and I think I won't be buying any new shoes. I will keep that for next time. So, things are going as usual. From morning till night, working at my dad's shop. Recently, due to the renovation work, I feel so tired everyday. Tired to hell but I still sleep at around 1 to 2 am in the morning everyday. I want my salary fast :)

So, update on my recent daily happenings. Something did happen to me. Well, two of my three moles going to be gone soon. I hope it will be gone. HAHAHA The story goes . So, there was an unknown who came by my father shop. That unknown knows how to read the mole thingy. He said my brother is a smart boy (=.=) and told me mum that there's a girl who had already in love with him but that girl's attitude was suck. Well, in my opinion, I definitely hate one girl that hanging around with my brother. She is suck. Due to certain reasons I hate her since form 1 when I first enter the new secondary school.

Ok, back to my topic. Then the unknown pointed me and said two mole around my nose are "hiao zi". Wth, I don't know how to say in English but that means that I'm a bitch. I think so. So my mum asked me to "dian" them. So it will gone in few days soon. Well, I got no opinion on what the unknown said to me. Another thing that he said is "花钱像个大男人" . Basically it means that I'm spendthrift. alright. he didn't say anything that is good about me =.= Wtf.


Ok, I agree that nothing good about me =.=

So, I am waiting for the results . . . . . . . . . .

This friday going to have simple lunch with my besties XDDDDD *awaiting*

I guess it's the end for today :) Currently I'm watching Oh! My Lady . Very nice drama. Cute boys. and pretty girls inside. Onto the next post ! :))

Comments

Popular Posts