the concert . . .

Well, it's two days after the concert that I have been mentioning on the last post. We reached there around 7 p.m. and it's already damn full ! So we end up at a side where we saw all the behind the scenes. You can feel how suck is the place when you view my photos taken from my seat. Right, it's my first concert in my 17 years in this world. It's great as well ! So here are some photos taken !

The first and the best quality photo that I took that night.

Li Qiang (DJ) I stated that I wanted to take photo with him but I failed. I saw the superb long Q =.=

This two girls are from four golden (idk) They are pretty and a little bit short.


Sorry, my camera can't take good photos ! Sorry !!!

This is the great part, there's an artist called 易桀薺(JetQi) who is originally from Miri. He is not as handsome as 钟盛忠 (Nick Chung) but very unique on the way he greeted us. Of course, he didn't neglect the side audience . But that's not the main point. The thing is, he asked us to take out our phones saying that most of the people have mobile phones and wave the phone when he is singing.

So, I took out my camera and did that with my best friend , Kele :) Lols, it felt so weird ! When we looked towards another side, the whole scene was like perfect and nice ! Accompanied with the song called firefly (if not mistaken *o*) made the whole thing incredibly awesome and heart-warming.


Alright, I can't blog it to make you feel like you are in a concert. But that is all I can do ^o^ Happy Reading !! Onto the next post . . . .

Comments

Albert said…
lol never expect to take good pictures in low-light pictures...

Popular Posts