i am going to write something

It has been a while since I update the irresponsible post before. I am really sorry about that. I have no idea about what to write and I was not in the mood. Lately, after the exam almost everyday I sleep late and wake up early. This thing ruined my mood to blog. But today, I will blog about something interesting. I mean, for me it's interesting. For you guys, it might not. So, just keep on reading :)



So here's the thing. It's a small concert held in Miri called 爱新年 on 9 January 2011 which is on Sunday. I got this tickets from my dad because the company give it to my father and my father is the kind of person who doesn't go for concerts or whatsoever that the youngsters are interested in.

Well, I listen to aifm ; radio station occasionally and I find that some of the programmes are quite intriguing. Especially the one on Wednesday midnight by DJ Li Chiang . Wtf ?! I don't know how to type his Chinese name. Drop that.

I am going with my brother who knows how to drive. Well, I force him to go because I don't want to wait there when the concert ends. It's better to have someone who knows how to drive with you and I really agree with it. Addition, there must be a car to drive as well. It's pretty useless if you know how to drive but you got no car. No, it's very useless.

* * *

Well, let me update something on my recent doings. I have got a haircut ! It's short but I still can tie it. It's light and what can I say about my haircut. Hmm, I can't decide whether I should regret or not. So, just let it be.

Just now, while I was browsing through facebook and whatever websites, suddenly it comes to my mind that I want to dye my hair. I mean it's not whole head dyed, but just few strands of hairs in RED. RED! I think it's pretty awesome ! Maybe I should give it a try very soon. Perhaps, tomorrow ? Just wait and see.

Sorry, I can't seem to have the perfect shoot nowadays. So So so sorry. Foe those who miss my face, give me some time and I will upload some photos soon :)

Okay, I have to end this post because I'm out of words ! Bye !

Comments

Popular Posts