i'm a girl ?

Well, yesterday I went to Watson for fun while waiting for my brother to fetch me at Chinese Street. So, I saw something nice and fresh. Face Masks ! I never do any facial mask before until yesterday night around 1 am.

I spent around RM30+ there with two sets of 3 in 1 masks and a lip gloss. I don't know any good kind of masks so I just simply choose and go. Alright, I saw these korean writings on the cover then I bought it insisted that the koreans have good skin because of these and I wanted too.



So I bought a lip gloss and I used it to look like a cute chic =.= It's pretty awkward if my family see me using lipstick or lip gloss and something to do with make-ups. It's very weird because I don't make ups.

Skip that, on the same day, I bought some new clothes for CNY and there are great ! I can't stand to wear them ! Thank you mama !!! *hearts*

But this year, I did not buy any new shoes because I am planning to buy a new one if I am going to further my studies at West Malaysia. I really hope so ! :)

So, that's for today :) I'm fine and glad that my menses is soon to be over ! I hate menses !

Comments

Popular Posts