let me introduce these



Entitled 天天好天 meaning everyday is good day . Even though I haven't watch this movie, but I know it's a great movie. I shouted to myself saying that I must watch this movie anyhow. It's somehow Malaysian made movie. Awesome to see my own country able to produce this kind of movie even though it's not really a funny film but through the trailer, I can see improvement ! Another thing is, it somehow pictured out the asian accent here. I like it because I'm Asian. Hahahaha! anyway, this is a movie that you must not miss. Okay, I am weird. People blogged about the movie after they had watched but I blogged it before I watch it. Well, this is me. I am really desperate to watch that movie. you know, heart-warming thingy..... but I won't cry .



Then here's another movie that caught my attention last night. It's called 笑着回家 going back smiling. It Singaporean + Malaysian made movie. Well, it's Asian as well but I think this is more to the funny(s) than the movie above. I bet after you watch the trailer, you can't wait for the release ! Me too as well !!!!

Btw, tomorrow I am going to have my law test again -.-||
I really hope I pass well so that I can go for another boring talk on Saturday and have my license before it's March. Well, I want to study so much now. I mean in college that kind of study. Some of my friends had taken January intake especially the A-levelers.

Sigh, I can't wait to work in the society lar ! I want to do what I like !! Wait for me future, BYE BYE!!! Don't wish me any luck for tomorrow because I don't need one. Luck never help me in anything. sigh

Comments

Popular Posts