this is a very unique photo

Wow ! continuously updating my blog for two days. This is a great improvement for this useless and know nothing creature . Yeah, I don't feel like neglecting my blog for these three months. Last year which is 2010, I found that the number of posts that I posted dropped tremendously! Thanks to the exam.

Well, today I am going to update on something really catchy. So few days ago, I came across a newspaper article. It was about a photographer who went throughout the whole world to take photos. I mean, this photography thing is always a good hobby and I myself like it very well. That's why I joined my school photography club. I am always dreaming to have a DSLR of my own but I don't know when it will be accomplished.

Well, continue on the photographer. I forget what did I read but I know that the photographs that shown on the article are really beautifully taken. I took some with my W508 with 2.0 mp. So sorry because I don't bring my camera anywhere I go.


A child looking from the highest top.


Ever heard of a picture that tell thousands of stories. Yeah, in every of the photos the photographer took, there are stories behind. Really interesting. So, what do you think of the photo above ? Share with me by comment :)

For me, I think the little boy is an orphan. He was brought to the tower by the school study tour and there he looked down towards the perfectly creation of human beings; the modern city. In another way round, through the big city, that little boy was searching for the parents. He was looking down hoping to see the shadow of the parents. Can you feel that the boy was searching for something through the hands on the glass windows? I do when I first saw the photo.




This is the photo that I like the most and also the photographer according to the article

I would not like to tell much about the story behind. I would like to know what's your opinion about this photo. It will be a maze. Try to guess :) I can see the poverty in the child's eyes through this photo. Photos tell us that there are more people who are hopeless and have a bad condition at one corner of the world. Contributions made by this photographer to tell us that there are more people than need help more than us.

Photography is really a great thing. Photos stored a lot of memories and sometimes remind us of blessed things. But I hate those who misuse photography for dirty things. So, please don't misuse photography. Use photography in a good way for example what this photographer did.


Well, if you would like to know more, you can visit here and he's a malaysian as well :)
Visit there to have a more good quality of photos taken by him. Really need to pay a visit there. Trust me, and you will be blessed !

That's it for today :)

Comments

Popular Posts