long lost friend . .. .

Last post was 5 days ago and I am really sorry for that. I am working and tired when I reached home but I still can watch drama. Sorry !! So here I am to entertain you a new blog post. Well, it's still very very random for me. You see, there's the little hello kitty sandals. I searched in google (always the best choice :D) and found that it's some sort called the geta sandals. It's not 100% like that because it's malaysian made LOL

I guess I made a lame joke once more.

Actually, I wore this quite a long long time ago when I was very very little. This sandals was found when I cleared the sandals section at my father's shop and reminds me of my childhood. I couldn't believe that I really really like Hello Kitty when I was little. I started to like Hello Kitty again when I was in form 2. Before that, I never know that I like this cute kitty XD till now 17 year old teenager still liking this cute cute kitty to max !!

* * *

Recently, still the same, working..working.. working..
but tomorrow it's going to be different ! I am going to celebrate the no-stress birthday with friends !! I mean no stress because I have no homeworks or school activities to stress on and really have a very many time to prepare the birthday present for my beloved bestie !! :D

Make sure you are touched by my little present tomorrow :)

That's all, pictures soon !!

p/s: I have my driving lesson starts on Saturday !! YAY finally I can try to drive o.o Bless me not to encounter any accidents -,-

Comments

Popular Posts