my little noteb o o k

I don't know when did I feel so bored and I tried to do something to get rid of my boredom. So, this is it !

I bought this in Sibu popular book store. Well, the price is very expensive for a person like me but still, I bought it! Well, I love notebooks but I always use until halfway then throw it away or just leave it there. To prevent this from happening to my new notebook(it's hard cover), I did something extra to it .
Well, I added the cutest creature in the world ; HELLO KITTY onto the notebook cover ! Do you think it's cute?! I do and always do !!
So I stick it onto the notebook and got some magazines to cut out some letters ! and it goes J E S S I E and that's my real name :P Here, my username is Aiko :D cute right?? :D :D

JENG JENG JENG !!

very creative huh? yeah


Comments

Popular Posts