back in borneo rainforest

I thought I would never do activity like jungle trekking anymore after I ended my high school (I'm only 17 and I graduated, well this is malaysian style) . But no, I received a message from my friend asking me to go for first aid duty. So, I said yes and the outcome was not bad actually !

I went to borneo rainforest. It was my second trip there and both involving red crescent stuff. I'm glad to indulge myself in that society. You learn new things. Try make yourself active in red crescent does not make you lose anything. You gain things, not losing it.

Here are some random photos I took throughout the day. Of course, I could not take photos continuously because I had kids to take care of. Probably, 60+ little rich, cute, naughty that we had to take care of. I had been informed that their parents are working at Shell in Brunei. When you heard Shell, what would you think ? RICH.

The moment I saw them (we arrived earlier and had a free tour around the borneo rainforest) , I really believe all of them are gold. You know, from the top to toe, they had branded things all over them. Nike, Adidas, Reebok and so on. They were from all over the country. Russian, China, Australia, Africa?? (they were quite a number of blackies there)

And it was the first time I think that blackies look good !! I was in a group where there was a blackie called Brandon. I think he looks great ! He is naughty though -,-

See, that's Brandon!

A little black boy names Tashu, could even speak Chinese ! He said, ni hao to me. I really envy them so much. Their school, have something they call it second language where they can choose what language they want to study. Well, I would choose, japanese, koreans, and mores.

The school is specially for the shell's workers in Brunei. I want to study at that school !!


In the end, I though that the trip was not a working trip . It was like vacation. You know, I was served with those western food.. muttons, beefs, fries, macaronis, spaghetti, and more..

I heard that during the two days trip there, Shell had sponsored around 20 K for them. Wth..they are made of gold !

So, I think it was a good thing that I went there despite the tiring jungle trekking. Nevertheless, I still feel glad that I met with them. I have fun too ! Truly.

It was a sad case that I did not take any photo with them and I think this is a lifetime experience. :D

Thank God :)

Comments

Popular Posts