boy boy and boy

Today I had the deadliest encounter with a customer at my dad's shop. It was a short few minutes but it marked a deep deep memory in my brain unless I have been hit by something and lost my memory . That deleted it whole ly.

So the story goes like this. So a guy came in my dad's shop and asked , "Do you have any condoms here?"

I was like =.= and using my finger and pointed to the thing. He was like rushing, and I did not know what to do there so I keep quiet and feeling weird.

So he wanted to make the payment. He paid RM5.60. He gave me RM6.00 After putting off the money, he just went away and I called him, wanted to give back 40 cents to him . He turned to me and smile like a wolf wanting to eat his prey. I couldn't give him a smile but I give him a nod indicating that he did not want the change.

So it's the end.

To my surprise, that guy was like almost the same age as me. I force myself to believe that. Wtf.

In the other round, I think he was spoiled. A really spoiled kid..

So, that's the end :D

Bye bye, my friends commented on facebook that it was a new experience for me and I think it really a very new one D:


Comments

Popular Posts