aiko aiko

another day is going to end soon. Then there's goes, two more days!! I still haven't pack anything yet but just leave some of the things that I bought in my room at a corner. Tomorrow I'm going to pack ! I hope one big luggage is enough for me :S My friend is asking me out for the last time before I go off to study. Should I go ? Someone told me that i should go because maybe next time , there will be less time for me to enjoy with my high school friends. I think I should go since it's afternoon and not night, it should be alright, because at night I want to pack and get all the things ready. I have my flight early in the morning. Need to sleep early and wake up early :S This is just another random post. What do you think of my new template ? I think the previous one look suckish and dull , so I changed ! I love the hearts at the background there :D

Comments

Popular Posts