love story

Sorry for the irrelevance title for this post. Actually I am suppose to revise my mathematics because I have exam this coming Thursday. However, I wanted to type something out because it's been a long time since I posted . So, this post is just to tell everyone that I'm still alive in Kampar. Not dead yet :D

So, I had my tae kwon do training again and it feels perfectly nice ! I met so many new friends, they are so friendly :D

Besides, I tried the school's drinking machine today. Guess what.

I never encounter that kind of BAD service. I pressed on some kind of coffee with sugar cream because I don't like over bitter coffee. HOWEVER, the taste is like SHIT !! SHIT!! SHIT!!

It doesn't taste like coffee at all, I think it's more like a creamer only. and I asked my friend to taste it, it was not coffee at all ! I left it on the table and went to lecture class. BYEBYE coffee!

And just now, I drank my old town white coffee ! Taste so good !!!!! I bought 6 cans and left 5 cans . I am going to enjoy them bit by bit :D

That's all I want to say :D


p/s: Penang was fun, actually the funnest part was shopping ! :DDDD

Comments

Popular Posts