brunette, blonds, and red head.


I am not either one of them. I am black haired girl and I am comfortable with it. I would like to call myself a brunette because I have bad and dry hairs which in turn gives me a brown hair. wtf.

Pretty boring day because I get to revise books the whole day. So, I blog to ease out the boredom ! hi everyone :D

Suddenly thought of having a long long long hair and so, I blog about it. I have very long hair before. Emphasize on the word "LONG" because it is really really long. buticutit.

Now, I want it back. shit tofu.


I curled my hair twice I strengthen my hair for many times but now, I have the nothingness hair. Basically means, i don't perm and rebond it because I think it is not nessacarily. I still have some leftover curls at the end of my hair which I hate it because it makes my hair fuckingly ugly and messy.

I curled my hair because I got attracted to Ashley Tisdale; an actor in HSM. Maybe she is good on it and I'm not because I'm a brunette. wtf.

So now, I really want long hair because megan nicole has it.




Bear with my stupidity here. I WANT TO HAVE LONG LONG HAIR !

BYE ! this is an awesome post right ?


























or



should

I have this kind of hair ????!










THIS IS UGLY. DID THIS IN SECONDS. I KNOW EPICTLY FAILED PHOTOSHOPPED.


Comments

Popular Posts