wilber pan mini concert

Owhkay, the title says it all. I actually went to WILBER PAN MINI CONCERT held in my school two days ago ! I am actually very very very extremely superb excited about it ! My friend borrowed me the album and I got to go up to the stage and get the signature from WILBER PAN!!

This is my very very first experience of meeting up a well known artist ! He is humourous and not those kind of artist who always act cool in front of the fans. Omg, I really can't forget the way he smiled at me when he was offering to shake hand with me !


The feeling is actually really really excited when he was going to come on the stage ! I watched his drama entitled "Endless Love" which was really an awesome drama ! I love it ! This is definitely a brand new experience that I had even though I almost suffocated in the middle of homo sapiens.

After all, it is all worth it ! Wilber PAN IS SO COOL ! **LOVE**

even though there's no photo taken with him, I don't mind but somehow I mind Zzzz



P/S : I posted status about me shook hand with Wilber Pan on my facebook status, and it ended up with 30+ likes ! OMG. He is just too awesome ;D

maybe next time I should post that I shook hand with OBAMA. that will make a 100 likes :D

Comments

Popular Posts