there is this little story of mine


Looking at the photo, it seems very sad and gloomy. It is. What I am about to say is going to be very very very threatening and shocking. It seems gloomy all these days even though I have quite a satisfying marks for my exam.


Sooner or later this will, MUST happen.

Alright I am about to tell you this!

1
1
1
1
1
2
2
2
2
2
2

2
2

I have to say that I will not be blogging all the time from now on. Because I have no laptop in my room. It will be locked in my friend's room for two weeks. I am going to concentrate on that DAMN f*cking !@$@#%$^%&^ FINAL and won't be on facebook around this time~ :D this is very very good~

Anyway, if there is anything, do contact me via my phone line which is 014-***-9636 HAHA. alright, time to bath ! Good night peeps~ If tsunami is coming, call me for an early alert too~ I don't want to be buried under those piles of notes and books. At least let me die in peace :]

Comments

Popular Posts