Tagged by Ms. Rion!!!

1 Witch seasons do you like best and why?


I would choose Spring because there will be blooming of those extra beautiful flowers everywhere !!


2 What kind of music do you like?[Ex Jazz, classic...]



I think it will be country music, something like what taylor swift songs are~

3 You have mysterious liquid witch turn into any animals if you drink. Witch animal do you want to be? 
 

bird~~I can fly~~


4 Witch you can stand long, so hot or so cold?.

so hot, I can't stand too COLD. I will get frostbite. zzz


5 Witch Japanese food do you like? [If you haven't eaten Japanese food, witch Japanese food do you want to eat?]

Erm, sushi ? :D egg rolls~


6 Do you  have chopstick in your house? if you have them, how often do you use them.

Yup, seldom use them. I prefer forks :DD


7 Have you met  an earthquake?

Not at the moment. Don't feel like wanting too :S


8 What kind of parson do you want to be?

A person who is free from pimples attack!!


9  Why did you decide to start your blog?

Hmm this question is hard. I started blogging when I was form 2 around 14 years. I was not sure why did I start to blog at that time. Maybe, just a place to express out my daily happenings ?


10 Which body parts do you like? [Whether you hate any parts or not, please try to find it]

FACE and MY LITTLE CALF. TOO MANY FAT DEPOSITED AND HUGE LIKE A ...... PAPAYA. !!


11 Do you know VOCALOID? If you know VOCALOID, witch songs do you like best?



No, I don't know :(


p/s: I will do the taggings next time ya Ms Rion! :) promised !!

Comments

Popular Posts