green day!

It Earth hour tomorrow. You guys should do something special that contributes to this event. Like switching off your laptop and play less facebook, youtube, blogging, stop driving, start cycling, using less plastics, if unnecessary, please don't request for a plastic even if you are offered one... 

Oh, for me, I am going for an event regarding that. I don't know how to contribute to this event, maybe switching off the lights and electricity while I'm out to school attending this event. Maybe that's the way :/

A picture of the ticket to prove that I'm going!
By the way, there's this my friend who asked me to help taking care of the plants. I never really know the way to take care of a plant before because, only my mum knows how to take care of plants at home. So I searched the internet, and it says that I need to expose it to sunlight at least 4 hours per day. I think I did it today because I let it out from 9 am to 12 pm I guess since the sun is on top, and could not reach the place I placed the plants.

PHOTOS! since the plants are not mine, OPPS plagiarism ! hahahaha


brother and sister! ahahha

this is fat and short

this is tall and skinny

In conjunction with Earth hour, let's do something like plant more PLANTS ! HEHEHE LET'S NOT JUST SWITCH OFF ELECTRICITY FOR ONE HOUR, DO MORE DO MORE!!!! NOT JUST TOMORROW! EVERYDAY! EVERYBODY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF, EVERYBODY DOES SOMETHING ! YAHOOOOOO~



watch this video !! it's tomorrow, let's switch everything off and stay romantic DARK DARK ! YAYAYYAYAYAYA~

YOU GOT POWER! YES I GOT POWER TOO! LET'S USE THE POWER FOR A BETTER EARTH!

Comments

Popular Posts