earth hour!

We were waiting for bus to fetch us to school but ended up cycling to school due to the inefficiency of the event organiser. Stupid chairperson! So, we cycled to school after waiting for an hour. Reaching school, the event had not started yet, maybe due to the noob chairperson. Zzzz. PHOTOS TIME! I'm a lazy blogger. oppps!




Random photos that I shot while waiting for bus. OMG FASTER COME LA STUPID BUS.



Overall, the event was okay okay for me. They were forming 60 with the candles. We become outliers so have to stand circling the 60 since there were about 250+ That 60 is so small, wtf. They should have use my idea of squeezing the leftovers like US who got no where to stand in the zero. Basically I just hold my candle properly so that it don't burn.


My candle! I have free candle! This candle doesn't give out black soot :)

My friend's burnt candle cup!
After that, there were performances! The awesome and dangerous one! They were playing with the FIRES! OMG. I was freaked out at first because I saw it with my eyes just a few meters away from me. Anyway, it was really really interesting, because they play with chemicals and so on I guess.

Performance that fascinating every eyes watching.



this guy is trying to eat the flames. There must be something fishy there.
Last but not least, US! hahahah. I persuaded them to go, and yay!
So, before the event ended, we were already sitting on the chair having our supper at mamak 24 hours. The food provided were very little :( Personally I think that the cause of this event which is switch off lights= electricity was failed! They actually on the fans. I don't think it's appropriate. Can't say much about this, but HAPPY EARTH HOUR! Off your lights and electricity if you don't use them.

This morning I discovered something, my housemate actually switch on the fan at the common area for the whole night just because she was drying her clothes. OMFG, feel like scolding, but no one to scold. Haizz, can the people be anymore caring ? Don't waste, please :(




LASTLY STOLE THIS FROM FB, CREDIT TO THAT PARTICULAR PERSON. THE PRETTIEST ONE. HEHEHE. HUMAN FIRECRACKERS! THEY ARE FROM OUTBAC BROGA SOMEWHERE IN BROGA,NEAR KAJANG KL.



P/S: I actually have a tooth growing after I had my roti canai! I only have 24 teeth, I know it's so little..now, I am going to have 25 teeth!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Comments

Popular Posts