my first ever couple shirt !

Hey! YEAH. Having break for a while.

It is still drizzling out there and I feel damn "sien" with the rain. 
Destroying my entire mood. 
Have been drenching in the rain almost everday this week.
Day and night...
wtf.
That day, went to night market feeling wanted to eat LAKSA. So I did. but hor, eating halfway, tik tak tik tak......rain....WTF

haizzzzz.
Never mind la. the topic for today is.....

I JUST GOT THE FIRST EVER COUPLE SHIRT !!!! 
I just had to announce to the world about this extra exciting news even though no ones give a damn about it :P

my mood damn happpppppy~
but then someone "po" me cold water and said "this is couple shirt ?!" 
zzzz

Anyway, it is still couple shirt to me :PPP

Actually this coming Sunday going to attend trekathon and need to wake up at 4.15 am!!! wtf.... I really need to get something back or else I will feel lost......RUN BABY RUN!!! OH YEAH
WISH ME LUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


Comments

Popular Posts