My sweetheart ~

Relationship needs

1. LOVE
2. TRUST
3. HONESTY
4. CARE
5. TALKS

Out of these 5, I think, trust is the most important. All these are abstract, so abstract that it does not shown or exist in the world. Or rather, I would say exist abstract-ly. Since all these are abstracts, people can cheat, fake out all these. If they are not fake, woahh, the earth is like a heaven. A heaven on Earth !

Out of these really abstracts thingy I am saying, the main point of what I want to bring out is, I can't trust my sweetheart so easily and I think that is a big thing if you don't have trust in relationship. To tell the truth, I trust Mr H. Uhm, 50 % trust. This is so sad. We have been together for 1 year and I can't trust him sometimes especially when it is regarding with uhm, girls. Maybe I should be saying jealousy. + he is good looking and I think there will be lots of girls want to woo him.

well, well, well.

Maybe I can't trust people easily. Especially in relationship. In assignments, it's a different thing. All my coursemates are serious ^_^

Back to action ! Byeeeehhhhhhhh~

Nevertheless, I am still madly in love with Mr H ! ♥ ♥ 

Comments

Popular Posts