Penang Hill Heritage Trail Hike

I AM BACK IN ACTION! I MISS YOU SO GREATLY MY BLOG! 

Travelled across the sea to find a job in this quite familiar land; Penang. 

I have been here for 2 months and more ( I just paid my rental yesterday, hahhahahha)

Well, the good news is I can get in touch, physically with my MrH and also mentally easily. Also, My job is pretty okay la(for the sake of "job" not the salary ahhahahahha hope it improves as I work longer!)

Back to the topic of the day! I hiked Penang Hill for the second time by foot! 

Penang Heritage Trail 


Here's me MrH, the mum and sister!  

 

It was a great hike after long week of working!  But the heritage trail is full of staircase which I beh tahan eh. I love the jungle trek more which I did it the first time! Anyway, its a good activity to do when you have free Sunday time!  

Comments

Popular Posts