The proposed ones.

The sounds of BiBi running on the grass woke me up. It was the last sunrise of 2019. I looked up the sky, it was turning from gradient orange into clear bright blue colour. I felt special that day. Soon, the blue sky were decorated with birds searching for worms to eat?

I love morning sky because it is always peaceful. Here. As peaceful as you can only hear the chirping sounds of insects and little birds. As soft as it heals and calms the soul. 

I looked at BiBi, she was telling me something. There were two dogs outside the gate waiting to play with her. She yelped. They are her playmates, fighting-mates. You name it. I opened the gate and let them in. hahahah. They there go, my grass are in a mess.

I prepared breakfast for both of us. As simple as breads from the store with roselle and lemon homemade jam I made with a cup hot chocolate with condensed milk. Life has been busy on us because we had just organised an event at the farm. We were still recovering from after-event episodes. As usual we had our breakfast and I planned meals for the whole day and cooked for our dogs before starting the day work. 

It was windy and dry season already. Meaning chinese new year is coming! We had to trim the guava trees and their fruits as they will be burdening their trunks and health, I presumed. So we had a lot of trimming to do that day! 

.....

We had our morning for trimming and early afternoon we had to send over a basket of lemon to the delivery man for sale in KL. He suggested he can drive out to get them delivered. Little did I know he had something on. Without any hesitation, I of course would be happier to stay at the farm because normally is me who deliver the produces.

I continued my work trimming the trees for the whole afternoon. It was hot as fuck. And it was cloudy at times. I wished the rain will come because it has not been raining for the past two weeks. It was weird for him not to be home after two hours plus. I called over and he said he was repairing the pipe at another part of the farm. Our farm is huge that it is impossible to get in touch by calling names. I went to him and took a rest after all the sweats. I called it a day. 

Time passed really fast in the farm.

We had our dinner and watched the sun sets together, along with our pup; BiBi. She has always been playful when evening arises. I felt that the sunset looks extremely brilliant and bold that day and it felt weird at the same time. I took some pictures of us to remember this last day of 2019. As the sunlight began to dip into the clouds and started to disappear from our sight, the gradient colour started to immerse into entire sky again, like the morning sky. It reminds me of the special feeling once again. I love the feeling it touches our skin, not anywhere it burns like the afternoon sun. I would rather says it feeds the skin. Also feeds the tiring soul after whole day of work. Everything was worth it. HAHAHA. Splendid.

...

He has caught a little bit of flu. And so the night arrived. He planned to go somewhere noisy for countdowns. After watching the sunset, I said, “Let’s just stay in at the farm and enjoy the night.” I feel its better that way. [are we old ?hahahahh] actually I wanted to sleep early because pretty tired already. Well, he insisted to wait for 12am to watch fireworks from our farm towards penang. Zzz... me as usual, will always agree with him but doing otherwise HAHAHAH

We had our dandelion teas and chit chatting over a long day.

Nearly ten thirty +, I beh tahan already. I went in the room and lay down on the floormat and close my eyes. I dozed off before I knew. He came in and lay down next to me. I was a little bit awake and out of sudden he asked, “how long have we been together?” 
I answered, in a sleepy way, “7 years......why?”
 “Uhhh Ohhh....7 years..are you sure?” He replied. Along with some coughs. 
“Yeah,,,, 7 years plus plus, next year 8 years..why? (Zomok leh???) I replied, feeling grumpy because he didn’t answer my question. 
“7 years......” he answered again.
“Yeah.........why? Third times answering. I dozed off again. 

Provided my ever-slow mind, I didn’t notice he hint me earlier. why the fuck is he keep on asking the same question at such a short time. Hahahha, owh, he confronted me after only then I realised. 

He left me there and I felt I need to accompany him as it was almost the new year. I woke up, rub BiBi’s head and planned to brush my teeth first before witnessing the fireworks so that I can go to sleep at once. He followed on. He finished brushing his teeth first and walked over to the car. I was done and was looking for him. Lol.

I was wearing the pink sweater and pink pants because it was getting cold at night up the hill. The way I dressed was the worst fashion no one will ever wear(on the proposal date), even BiBi growled at me because she couldn’t identify me after wearing the sweater. Hahhahahah its so funny.

He took out a bouquet of flower. He said, “Jessie, 那~~” 
Waving the bouquet at me. hahahahha. I knew what he wanted to do already. I can hear my heartbeats. He was nervous, I could feel it from far. He walked over and ....the rumblings and talkings started. I remembered he said to me this feeling was the same when he confessed to me 7 years ago at basketball court, except now that we have two main witnesses; BiBi and 老狗 also our farm and the crickets and insects and lizards. Poor him, having flu and cough and still need to propose to me. 

He kneeled down and of course I said, “我愿意啦!”  he helped me on the ring.

We enjoyed our fireworks that night. It was prefect and dreamy.

Till now it feels surreal. 2020 will be a year full of events again! Till then, tataaaaaa! 

Watching sunset

Us, flowers and rings. 🥰🥰🥰

After-event: He bought the couple rings because he said there’s discount. Hahhahaha! Always our policy. Anyway, its just for one-time use. I don’t think I will ever wear it at farm unless its special occasion. 

Post-event: He confronted that he had fucking hard time looking for my ring for the right size. 











Comments

Popular Posts