My post

Something good happened to me today. After school, my father brought me to Boulevard. The mission is buying a phone for me! I thought he already asked my uncle to buy for me. I was so happy! And at last I got myself 7210 Supernova. It is quite good lah the phone. Not too bad and not too good. At last I have my own phone!though it is not N79, I still can accept this.

Mr.Dhana(Biology)- Teaching us a very important subject. He is okay la. Somtimes he likes to joke when he's teaching so that the class won't be sooo boring and quiet. Need to have some noises..Hahah!Anyway, hope that he will teach us till next year.

Miss Gan(Chemistry)- Also teaching us one of the important subject. She is a good teacher. Sometimes she is very strict. Not so many to say, one word, I want to tuition with her!But due to the time problem, I can't.

Mr.Seah(Physics)- Hmm, this teacher also okay lah. But today's lesson is very boring. About Scientific Method. I realized that he always speak the word "oi" when he is teaching. I don't knwo is "oi" or what or Kele said is "ok" in a very fast speed so it becomes oi.Hahaha!

To Be Continued...

Comments

Popular Posts