The Creepy Exam Had Gone!

Biol
Yeah, it's time for me to relax a little little bit. Only a little bit. Exam weeks were over. The coming week will be busy for me. Tomorrow going to go the photography teaching at Soo Chew Studio. Will reach there very very early. I got a lot to blog actually but I forget what I want to blog. Let's blog about my exam first.

Firstly, Physics. It was confusing for me. It didn't come out like what is Physics, what is velocity. I memorised things like that. Paper 1 was easy and paper 2 was challenging. Make my brain secretes a lot of enzymes to think and rotate.

Aiyah, I lazy to blog every subject. Blog the one I interested only. Chemistry, I say hooray!!Yahhoo! I hope the score is good. Biology also hooray!! And I found out that I wrote haemostasis instead of HOMEOSTASIS! !*&%$# I thought I can get one mark for that-- What am I thinking???I hope it won't affect my mark a lot. Hmm, lastly, Additional Maths. I knew maybe I am going to failT_T I lost 23 marks already. I thought Sejarah was hard but it was not really hard lah because I did my homework. I memorised.

My little messy rak


There is 2 camps awaiting for me this month! One is next week and anohter is next next week. Hooray! Going to Kapit although it is just a small place. I never reach there before. The bad thing is I am going to miss 3 days classes. I hate to miss classes. Hope teacher won't teach so fast.

This afternoon cleaned my messy room. What a tired day!! I lazy to blog anymore. Tiredness~`
Body tired, brain tired, hand tired, leg tired, mouth tired, skin tired, eyes tired and everythign tired. Its time for me to take a rest before I fall down.

*I'm not going to sleep arhs

Comments

Popular Posts