Paper Birdss

I made some colourful paper birds to decorate my class. Later people say I didn't do my work as a monitor. Hmm, Monday going to get back my Biology paper. I hope that I can get well well in that paper. After that, Tuesday maybe will have duty to take the form 5 photo. Hope there's no duty for me. Want to sit in the class and relax.

Today attended the Amateur Radio thing. Hm, not a waste of time. At least I got to eat free. Nothing to blog more. I hate the name "muo ni ka chen"! hmm, I want to watch drama right now but I have no energy to watch and tired but I don't want to off the computer.

Next week going to go back to the ordinary life again but I love it especially when I will get back my test papers. Additional Mathematics is going to have a big ZERO on my paper. Others not really sure but AM is really big ZERO

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Comments

Popular Posts