The Examiciious=P


Exam period was over for now. Its time for me to get back my exams paper. My comment on my test paper is the one I suppose to get proper marks I did not get it. The one I suppose not to get proper marks I get it. Wth is this??!
I got:
-
Bahasa Malaysia: 61
English: 76
Mathematics: 94
Additional Mathematics: 57
Physics: 69
Chemistry: 76+6(Bonus)
Biology: 77
Sivik: 85
Moral: 52
Sejarah: 80
-
I highlighted the ones that I don't satisfied with the marks. I found out that only Sejarah I was satisfied with. You know why? I just simply flipped the textbook last time and I still can get 80 marks. I don't really know that whether this time I still can get top 10 or not arh!! SHuttt! Especially AM! why I get 57 only?? I must concerntrate really really really well during the subject,....
Aihhh,,,,why that Wallace's brain so ---- He got almost 5 subjects highest for the two science classes. Omg?! Is he a human? or some sort of alien from other planet. Ishhhh~ Someday someone will beat him . Truly I want to beat him in Mathematics and Physics or Biology. I had no confidence in AMMMMM. Shit/!@$#
-
Below are my next summative aims:
-
Bahasa Malaysia: 80
English: 85
Mathematics: 98 alang alang full marks if can=P
Additional Mathematics: 80
Physics: 80
Chemistry: 85
Biology: 85
Sivik: no idea
Moral: 70 to 75
Sejarah: no idea anytime will drop unless I read carefully every tiny words.
-
That's all~I bought a shield/cover for my handphone . Peace~
Holy Week is coming and I will try to become good girl although I don't really am a church-going people:(
-
Obey parents, teachers and friends.
Do not quarrel with siblings.
Try to eat less and not to spend too much money on food.
Take care of my hair properly.
Advise boys not to say bad words.
Do homework properly.
More serious. Take everythign seriously.
Smile to everyone.
No headache.
Many more.....byebye
Ohh ya..don't sms too much!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
p/s I love my mum laksa. Not so spicy and not so not spicy=P
faham?

Comments

Popular Posts