Tagged

Why do you chose this photo?
Cause I think it is cute and meaningful. I need a lot of paper birds to fulfil my things.

When is the last time u ate Pizza?
Hm, I think is last time when I went to school. I seldom have the chance to eat pizza lahh..

The last song you've listened to?
Shu Yu - Fish Leong

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Thinking about my Add Maths homework. Left one question. Hard one.

Besides your own name, how do you like ppl to call u?
Jessie or MeiMei

Tag 6 person. The following question is related to them.
1. Ke Le
2. Danny
3. Rachel
4. Albert Ko
5 .Adeline
6. Wen Wen

Who is No. 1?
My bestie^^

No. 3 have a relationship with?
I don't really know. Hahahha

Say something about No. 5.
Love to sing and play a lot of music instruments eh..if im not mistaken

How about No. 4?
Albert arr,, hmm he is smart! I love his English. One Word: AWESOME! Jealoussss@>@

Who is No. 2?
A pet freak. You can view his blog and you will know.

Say something to No. 6!
GOod Luck for your SPM!!=)

Comments

Popular Posts