My very typical Blog

The exam has not stop yet, it still continue next week for my head was already half-exploded. Next week it's going to explode. T_T Today was Sejarah and P.Moral tests. I was wondering why did teacher has to put this two subjects together. It makes us suffering from a lot of brain disease. Halfway, my brain paralysed today and I did not answer well in my Sejarah Paper 2. Argh, I hope everyone has the same thought with me.

Partly, during the exam, the guy sit next to me sleep all the time. I think he don't even see the question paper. The guy next next to me also sleep. But he is better lah, at least he did the paper. Worsen, Miss Gan had to wake him up eveytime. I saw it twice this week.

Darn, next Monday is Physics. I hope I can score well. Argh, I want to be back in form 3. Form 3 was heaven for me and form 4 is hell. Form 5 More hell.  Okaylah, this week was so unlucky for me. During exam, I am sick and during some period I was having a real and painful stomachache.  what an unlucky week. 

 Okay lah, I stopped here. I spent RM 100 this week.


Added something here; here's a statement:

"Girls are better in studies than boys"

I am totally agree with that  true statement. As you all know, almost 70% of university students are girls. This prove that GIRLS are clever than boys. Besides, girls are always hardworking than boys. That is why we;girls get better results than boys. And one more thing, boys are extincting nowadays and it creates a good solution for it. Girls will rule the world someday. And guys are under the command of girls. I should change the statement studies into everything. Girls are better in everything than boys. Aih, bored ler... I hope someday girls will rule Malaysia. Muahaha!!I don't know what to do now. Okaylah I better go sleep. Good Night. Muacks.

Comments

Popular Posts