School is gonna start soon!

Stupidity me=="

School is going to reopen again! and it is tomorrow! :D Training will start too! Going to be tired of the training. Luckily, during the st.co camp, I had build some muscles which is important during my training. Muahaha! But I failed to get 6 packs. Muahahah! But I up down a lot of times until my stomach get sick and pain and yesterday night I had constipation=.=

I think is because during the camp, they did not prepare any fruits for us. I spent for about half an hour in the toilet doing my bussiness. Oh gosh..

Tomorrow maybe I will get to know some of the papers marks. I hope it will not dissapointed me though.. Haha.. At least an A for my ADDMATHS. I don't want to get 57 again or lower than that. I did study this time okay..

I have a good news:
I know a lot of friends from St. Columba and some from luak and chung hua. Some of the guys from st.co look good:D

Supposely, just now could get the chance to play badminton....hish my brother's fault.

Comments

Popular Posts