Next


I just finished the dvd I bought last week. It was so nice!! The ending was unexpected. I thought the father will die and yet there was no one die. Happy Ending! Ahahaha~ Hm, right now, I haven't finish my additional mathematics homework and I haven't do my revision. I was too into drama ler. Next week there will be Summative 3 exam and the first day is AM! Ishh, so irritating ler the timetable. I hope Sejarah was the last one..

Anyway, I uploaded a new new song from the drama I watched. It was only instrumental. Actually I knew the drama was quite old but still, good drama is good drama bah. I don't care how old IS THE DRAMA since it was published. I hate it when i chat with someone about a drama then that people will reply is an old drama la.. What's wrong with old drama??! Old drama cannot watch ka? So materialistic...

Muahaha! I so glad that this Friday my uncle from KL will come back with the whole family. Patutlah my mum is cleaning the house today. Ahahaha! Everybody come back to celebrate my grandpa's mother's birthday. If I'm not wrong la.. is 80 or 90 years old. So gay!!
It will be held on this Saturday. I want to eat a LOT!

Family is the greatest gift in my life! I felt pity to those who don't have family such as the ophans and old folks who no one wants them. I promise I won't leave my family members like that.. It is the cruelest thing in the life. Life is meant to be happy. When I become a billionaire or perhaps zillionaire, I would donate my money to the needs one until I die~~ Hahah! What a big big dream I have!! SO, conclusion is, I need to study hard and brilliant to become a billionaire.

HOW? I ever think that I want to be a dentist when I grow up. But-but-but, I also ever think that wanted to become a what I dont know ahahaha! Actually I don't know how to say. Let me explain to you. But don't laugh at me~
Okok, I just found it in google, it is called obstetrician or midwife where a person who is specializes in caring for pregnant woman during childbirth. It was fun to see a child to be born. Hahah!!
But I know, studying that would cost large sum of money. Anyway, as long as I work hard I may fulfil it one day.
XD

mature leh me~

Comments

Popular Posts