Time Is Running fast

Hey there!! Just went back from my father shop because tonight there will be English tuition at my neighbour's house. Teenage life is always like that. A lot of tuitions, troubles and traumatic. LOL.. So I'm so so bored here.

Let's talk about today's exam. Additional Mathematics for every sumative was always never too easy for me. It was always hard. This time, I, also not managed to answer ALL the questions confidently. Talk in real, this time the papers were half hard and half easy. I hope the questions which I said easy will not let me down. I DON'T WANT CARELESS MISTAKE!

I was so-wanna-punch myself when I did the BIG CARELESS mistake by putting the "+" instead of "-". O,gosh that will really give me a huge headache. Besides, now I'm having sore throat and drinking my own-made lime juice. Recently, Miri was overtaked by the killing-me-haze in the past few days. Now, it doesn't go any good but even worse.

I hope I won't get any sickness during this 2 weeks of exams. The lime juice was good enough. My sore throat had gone a little bit okay already..

Got to go..byes!

Sorry i'm back to blogger again.

The tuition has cancelled at the last minute. I know my parents are going to angry with me because I wasted the car's petrol to come back early from shop instead of 8p.m. I hope I will be forgiven:D Anyway, just now when I was bathing, I thought of something to blog.

Is that....


Today Miss Gan; my Chemistry teacher went into the class and give some clues about what is going to come out in Chemistry this Thursday. It was so so hot in the class. The atmosphere was like in an oven preparing to operate up till the highest temperature. Ok..ok.. I gone too far than the topic I want to blog.

She was writing on the whiteboard and talking to us.

"If you study Chapter 6 & 7 carefully, you definitely will pass, you will get above 60+"


continue..


"If you want to get 70 and above you have to study all..."
(Ahahahah.. I laugh.. because the point is you have to study all the chapters)

Chemistry..chemistry..chemistry.. HERE I COME!! TONIGHT I'M GOING TO EAT YOU UNTIL MY BRAIN IS CHEMISTED!LOL!

Don't make me dissapoint okay? AM I can't really do well, but Chemistry yes! I have faith in you. Last time I only managed to get 63. I viewed my brother's Chemistry papers when he was in form 4. He managed to get 80+ for second summative. The gap was so so big as you can see (80-63=17). I noticed a lot of CARELESS mistake when I loomed back at that papers again. Ish, what a dummy me!

This two weeks are going to be a tired and stressful week. I'm not going to lose, I know I stress a lot.( You can see that I blog a lot on school and exams) Kk, I'm going to surf something new today. By the way, I will blog something about food after exams!:D

Comments

Popular Posts