Annoying Slow Line

Due to that foolish line at my home, it restricted me from watching videos in Youtube. Wtf..? Just want to check my mail also took me half an hour to do it. What's going on with my streamyx line? Dead issit???

Haih don't talk about that anymore. Make my hair grow "uban" only.

Someone seemed to avoiding me and hating me nowadays and I hate the sensation too. I hope to change class lah!! Sadly, I can't. So, there still a year to suffer in that class. The whole class is hating me I know. Gladly, that doesn't bother me in studies and I don't seem to care much about that. As long as I know what I'm doing and that's enough.


I used to have a best friend before and now she's hating me (As I said, whole class is hatin gme and even the girl sat beside me, I could feel that she hate me too. I hope I can ignore it till I'm dead so that I still have at least a 'friend'). Her eyes rolled everytime she looked at me. And of course, I try not to have any eye contact to avoid that eyes. I don't like people rolled their eyes to me because it's really not polite like you rolled your eyes to your ma. Somehow, I remembered when I was still a little girl, I used to rolled my eyes so often to people who made me mad and my ma hit me for sure. That's why, I don't like to roll and being rolled. Maybe she doesn't want to go with stupid, selfish, proud and like to act pity and always playing with "boys" or maybe she just think that I'm just like to act "holy" and I am not,, just like me. Haha, sounds stupid. Yes indeed it is very stupid. Good, Good, keep teasing me with bad words. I would like to hear that. It makes my heart tougher and tougher. I was like "tepuk sebelah tangan". What am I doing all this while? It won't sound if I clap with a hand unless there's a miracle. What? A hand suddenly popped out and claps? Wtf is that? That's not miracle, but just a stupid assumption. Or maybe I shooed her good friend last time? Maybe I'm wrong in interupting your relationship. Maybe the singing thingy should be cancelled out? I bet you don't want to sing with me so I guess I better f*ck off and stop forcing you to sing? Okay, I will. Maybe just my fault from two years ago. Everybody is talking bad about me when they see we are apart from each other and I can't stand that anymore. So, I want to f*ck off first.

So glad that you accompany me everytime, helped me when I was in troubles, borrowing my money, giving birthday presents, baking cakes to eat, having a place to stay and more but what's now? Useless pieces of me.

Whatever la from now on, I don't want to care so much again, feeling fed up with this kind of thing. Letting everything go, mind only my thing and achieve my goal. That's all. That should be good one. I don't want to be annoyed once more. Byebye! So fun lah I wrote this post. XD

*Maybe some of my readers who are my friends reading this will think that I am such a "cruel" person, I don't mind that because maybe I'm really a cruel one and not worth an animal or not worth a pig! Chinese proverbs, "chu dou bu ru!"*

Maybe I should practise more on writing things like this. Not bad Jessie, you done a great job!

Skip that, back to my own thing.

********

I checked about the Breaking The Magician Code where my Physics teacher told me today. Sadly, the line was not really good so I have to wait it loads for a really long period.

Lastly, I don't believe magic. Haha, who believes? Somehow, when I was at very young age, I believe magics. Now, I don't because there's no such thing as magic though it's fun.

Another bad news today, my father didn't bring me to get the RM200 from BSN. Haih, guess that I have to wait till after Hari Raya. And that's mean I could not buy my outfit for that night and it was so mean to me! I hope my mum will lend me hers and I can buy the whitish dress! By that time, I guess that will be on the last day before the night begins. Aih, what a day!

"Tak ada jodoh rupa-rupanya!"


Regards everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts